14 days ago
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Elk is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor for our client, who is an award-winning Irish family-owned business supplying sauces and oils to the Retail and Hospitality industries throughout Ireland.
The successful candidate will take full responsibility for the daily running & operations of a busy warehouse. This is a hands-on role which will involve the supervising and checking of Goods Inwards, Goods Outwards, Stock Control and Logistics.
You will also be responsible for managing a team of staff and ensure a prompt, efficient and friendly service to customers at all times.
Warehouse Supervisor Responsibilities:
- The candidate's main responsibility will be the running and supervision of the warehouse
- Stock Control and Rotation
- Packaging, reloading trailers etc
- Organise workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback
- Maintain timekeeping
Warehouse Supervisor Requirements:
- Experience with computer systems
- Management experience in a similar setting
- The ability to manage and motivate
- A strong problem solver with the ability to think on your feet
- Valid evidence of successfully completed forklift course
- Valid evidence of successfully completed manual handling course
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene Curtis on 05988629904 or 0860651940 in complete confidence.