15 days ago
Position: Trade Counter Assistant
Location: Dublin 12
Salary: Neg DOE
As a Trade Counter Assistant, you will be required to engage with customers both over the phone and face to face. This is the ideal role for an outgoing and personable candidate who has the confidence to take customer orders and provide key product information to customers visiting our busy Trade Counter.
- Work closely with the Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager in the day to day branch operations
- Responsible for trade counter sales to achieve sales targets, confidently communicating product knowledge to customers
- Manage stock display in trade counter
- Assist in branch with stock deliveries
- Liaise with other branches/departments where necessary
- Keep up to date with product knowledge
- Maintain branch standards - including stock management, front of house cleanliness and point of sale
- Compliance with Health and Safety, company policies and procedures
- Trade counter knowledge and experience would be desirable but not essential
- A hands-on customer focused approach, confident and happy to serve customers and proactively engage with potential future customers
- Confident IT user, with experience of MS Office and industry standard software eg SAP
- Previous sales experience would be an advantage, but training will be given
- Good organisational skills, with ability to prioritise and use own initiative
- A full and valid driving license
- Annual performance and pay review.
- Training provided on joining the business.
- Free onsite parking
- Company Pension Scheme
- 24 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene today on 0860651940 in complete confidence.