Temporary Works Manager
2 months ago
Position: Temporary Works Manager
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client, a well-established Civil Engineering Contractor, who provide a range of civil, utility and public realm works across Ireland, are now looking to recruit a Civil Site Agent for projects in Dublin.
This is a permanent role with the company who have a strong pipeline of framework projects in Dublin.
- Developing Temporary Works (TW) procedures and assessing and controlling all risks associated with TW.
- Carrying out site TW inspections and ensuring quality output based on approved plans and specifications.
- Liaising with the Design and Build teams and provide technical advice and knowledge.
- Ensuring all TW requirements are identified ahead of works and are recorded appropriately.
- Ensuring all Temporary Works Co-Ordinators are suitably trained and have the correct information in order to carrying out their roles in accordance with polices and procedures.
- Degree qualified in Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, or the equivalent.
- Minimum 4+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Preference is for candidates to be Chartered or working towards achieving Chartership.
- Strong knowledge of Health and Safety on site for inspections and audits.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.