Technical Sales Manager - Glass
Republic of Ireland
3 days ago
Job Title: Technical Sales Manager - Glass
Salary: Neg DOE
- Retaining and growing existing accounts by improving margins and regular assessing their profitability and action required to improve this
- Sole responsibility for managing your sales territory
- Proactively seeking out new customers and business opportunities
- Providing Solutions to customers architects and specifiers within our product portfolio
- Daily reporting of activities, opportunities, customer dealings and contacts into CRM
- Carrying out occasional CPD or training presentations to architectural practices and customers
- Work closely with Projects Director for Fire rated products within your network to achieve profitable growth of company products
- To provide a second-to-none customer service
- Identify early-stage project and development opportunities produced from our Internal team, and move them forward with your customers to construct a strong specification need using our products,
- Proactively seek out new customers from industry research, recommendation and existing own client base of fabricators, specialist fire contractors and main contractors.
- To prepare product quotations to secure business at target margins.
- To provide a technical support to the client base including advice on product suitability applications, quotations, support meetings at customer locations and sites of application.
- To work proactively with business partners to ensure cross lead generation and third part recommendation of products and services on a reciprocal agreement. To continually gauge market activity and requirements, to maintain and improve company perception in the market and improve market coverage
- To contribute to the whole project team ensuring group development to become the market leading project specification and commercial team, improving awareness of the company brand
- Attain set sales and KPI targets
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Solid previous experience in a similar role with proven track record
- Experience selling solutions to a diverse range of customers with the ability to adapt style and negotiate from lowest to most senior level
- Glass or Fire Glass knowledge preferable but not necessary
- Experience in the Steel or Aluminium fenestration market preferable but not necessary
- Be highly tenacious in approach, determined, goal-orientated and hungry to succeed
- Have excellent influencing, persuading and negotiating skills.
- Have strong planning and organising skills and be able to handle the detail
- Be extremely customer focused, a good listener and commercial awareness
- Be both professional and structured in approach, acting as an ambassador for our company
- Develop compelling solution-orientated arguments to win new business and constantly seek ways to convert customers to our products
- Have a high level of commitment and a desire to learn
- Be highly self-motivated and have the ability to work under own initiative
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call 086 0405288 in complete confidence.