5 days ago
Role: Technical Sales Engineer
Our Client a multi-disciplinary engineering company who is all of the following:
- One of Irelands leading Mechanical and Electrical contractors specialising in the water industry. Projects range from small plant upgrades to complete Turnkey installations involving all disciples.
- A specialist MEICA service provider, who carry out servicing and maintenance on Treatment plants and Pumping stations throughout the country on a daily basis with a team of dedicated engineers. (MEICA ; Mechanical , electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automation)
- An automation partner with the capability and flexibility to take on large scales Electrical and automation projects and also troubleshoot or implement small automation changes for clients.
- A specialist gas chlorination provider.
- A specialist instrumentation provider to the water industry.
- A specialist gas Detection equipment provider.
- A specialist pump and Equipment provider to the utility, industrial and food sectors.
- Asset managers
- Optimisation Engineers of Plant, Process and Power
Our Client is looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to join their team based at head office in Carlow. This is a full time and permanent position. It is an exciting and excellent opportunity within a well-established company working in the water industry. Our client base includes Utilities, local authorities, Industrial, Beverage, Pharma, and commercial clients.
- Develop an understanding of the company's capabilities and USP's; the current markets we operate in and the potential addressable markets.
- Provide technical and sales support to the current customer base.
- Carry out sales calls to existing and potential clients to meet targets.
- Generate sales enquiries from new and existing clients.
- Develop long term relationships with clients.
- Organise and support marketing activities.
- Develop and maintain good customer relationships and ensure an excellent standard of after sales service is provided.
- Would expect to hold a 3rd level engineering qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Preferably have at least 2 years' sales experience, working ideally with service provider/M&E contractor.
- Possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information effectively to a non-technical audience.
- Clean driving licence a pre-requisite.
Job Type, Benefits:
- Full time, Permanent with great career prospects
- Salary dependent on candidate
- 25 days Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Flexible hours and location
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorization to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If you are interested in the above position, please call Andrew today on 0599158978 or send your CV in complete confidence AOM