3 days ago
Position: Site Manager Roofing and Cladding
Salary: Neg DOE
Elk are seeking an experienced Site Manager with roofing and cladding experience for a role we currently have with a leading Roofing and Cladding company in Ireland.
Site Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure projects are completed on time and in accordance with agreed programme.
- Plan forthcoming site labour requirements and liaise with Project Manager/Contracts Manager
- Ensure all works on site are undertaken in accordance with safe working practices and current H&S legislation.
- Keep records of site events and a daily diary of labour levels.
- Ensure all installations are carried out in accordance with the agreed specification and work drawings.
- Excellent quality management experience
- Client management ability
- Career focused, looking to move into a Project Management position
Site Manager Experience Required:
- Must have at least 3 years' experience as a Site Manager
- Roofing experience .
- Effective supervision and managerial skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English, spoken/written
Site Manager Roofing and Cladding
If the position above is of interest to you, submit your CV or call 086 0405288 for more information.