Dublin City Centre, Dublin
7 days ago
17 Feb 00:00
Position: Site Manager (Electrical)
Salary: Neg DOE
The role of the Site Manager is to be a the point of contact on site and to ensure that a project is rolled out in the most efficient manner possible. A Site Manager will co-ordinate professionals and specialists and lead, direct, control, motivate, supervise and co-ordinate all stakeholders in the project life cycle.
The position of Site Manager includes but is not limited to the following areas
Post tender stage
The Site Manager must work with the assigned PM in relation to preparing resources for site set up and initial site surveys.
- The Site Manager is responsible for ensuring projects are completed within the time set out in the construction programme by carrying out the following items:
- Surveying and estimating
- Create and Manage Site Files
- Labour allocation and management of labour on site
- Plant allocation and management
- Management of materials and co-ordination of deliveries
- Organise and liaise with specialists
- Organise and liaise with subcontractors
- Health and Safety Assessments - Risk Assessment's and Method Statements
- Liaise with other contractors, client, and design team
- Review on site conditions
- Attend weekly reviews with Project manager
- Attend weekly site meetings
- Study of Bill of Quantities
- Prepare dockets and provide information for Variations and Change Orders
- Reporting to PM in relation to quality
To routinely review the overall performance of the operational activities with the Directors. This will involve setting targets, measuring performance against targets, analysis of performance and trends. This measurement and analysis will address all KPI's and Key Business results as per the business plan.
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV and we can call to discuss further. Or feel free to contact us on 086 0405288 for more information.