3 days ago
Position: Site Manager
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client provides precast solutions to the construction industry in Ireland and the UK and represent a dynamic company in the precast concrete industry. Just some of their products include tanks, walls, floors, stairs, culverts, columns and beams which all come with a CE Cert.
- Maintain the highest standards in Health, Safety and Quality, ensuring that projects are completed to company policies and standards.
- Plan, co-ordinate and execute the works and deliver the project as per contract documents.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with all site personnel.
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Construction Management, or the equivalent.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in a management role on site.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong experience in a similar role with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene today on 0860651940 in complete confidence.