Republic of Ireland, Republic of Ireland
20 days ago
Position: Site Manager
Salary: Neg DOE
Types of Benefits on offer: Pension, Health Insurance, phone, transport
Elk are currently seeking experienced Site Managers across multiple industries, such as; Civils, General Contracting, Fit Out, M&E, Glazing and Architectural for a range of top tier and specialist Sub Contractor clients around Ireland.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and in accordance with agreed programme.
- Plan forthcoming site labour requirements and liaise with Project Manager/Contracts Manager
- Ensure all works on site are undertaken in accordance with safe working practices and current H&S legislation.
- Keep records of site events and a daily diary of labour levels.
- Ensure all installations are carried out in accordance with the agreed specification and work drawings.
- Excellent quality management experience
- Client management ability
- Career focused, looking to move into a Project Management position
- Third level qualification
- Must have at least 3 years' experience as a Site Manager.
- Effective supervision and managerial skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English, spoken/written
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV today and one of our consultants will call you to discuss in detail. Or feel free to contact us on 086 0405288 for more information