Site Civil Engineer- Attractive package with Excellent Client
10 days ago
Position: Site Engineer
Location: North Dublin
Salary: Excellent salary DOE
Our client is a trusted provider of Heavy Plant Civil Engineering works solutions for their clients across Ireland. They are currently seeking a Site Engineer with minimum 1+ years' experience who is eager to learn and is comfortable in setting out the site and managing sub-contractors.
- Supporting the Project Manager with the day-to-day duties on the project.
- Setting out the site in accordance with site drawings and specifications.
- Ensure that all materials used, and work performed are in accordance with the specifications.
- Accurately record site progress and maintain daily records.
- Ensure compliance with strict quality control and safety measures on site.
- Reporting to the Project Manager.
- Supervise and engage with direct staff and sub-contractors.
- Civil Engineer/Construction Management Degree.
- Minimum 1+ years' experience in similar role is required.
- Highly organised and motivated.
- Competent on Microsoft Office packages and Auto Cad.
- Full clean driving license.
- Setting Out and Surveying experience.
- Confident in supervising site works.
- Team player with ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Vartika today on 059 915 8975 in complete confidence.