Republic of Ireland
12 days ago
Position: Sales Team Administrator
The Job: As a field based employee, you will be responsible, reliable, punctual and trustworthy. You will represent the company in a professional and supportive manner, developing positive working relationships with our customers as well as co-workers.
Candidates should have an Electrical or Mechanical qualification with an ability to demonstrate good transferable skills. In return we offer excellent salary and conditions along with a company vehicle
- Responsible for the maintenance & installation of Door and Docking Equipment.
- Responding to Customer call-out service requests
- Preforming scheduled Preventative Maintenance Service visits
- Making Service recommendations following Preventative Maintenance Service Visits
- Managing Van Stock
- Installing new Equipment on Customer sites
- Recycling parts or scrapping them
- Electrical and/or Mechanical Qualifications
- Excellent Customer communication skills with ability to work under pressure
- Computer experience for recording work completed on Service System
- Full clean driving license
- Forklift truck driving an advantage
- Safe Pass an advantage
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.