2 days ago
Position: Service Engineer- Access Control
Elk are currently recruiting for Service Engineers for their client who are market leaders in the provision of supply, installation and servicing of the following products. Manual and Automatic Doors, Access Control Systems, Electronics Locks, Security Hardware, Movable Walls, Roller Shutters, Sectional Doors, Rapid Roll doors, Smoke & Fire Curtains.
Service Engineer Responsibilities:
- The ability to repair, service and install products under the client's portfolio to a high standard
- Have knowledge of various manufacturers automatic door products would be an advantage
- Have a basic understanding of access control equipment would also be an advantage
- Have good communication skills and able to represent the company in a professional manner
- Qualified in either BS7036 or EN16005 would be an advantage
- Hold a current Full driving license.
Service Engineer Requirements:
- Consideration will be given to time served Electricians, Security Installation Engineers, Mechanical engineers etc. full training will be given
. * Ensuring all company procedures are followed and recommend improvements
- Encouraging teamwork between colleagues
- Liaising with the Project Managers Customer Service regarding complaints
- Ensuring the company van is kept in good clean condition and stock is maintained
- Ensuring that uniform and PPE equipment is worn at all times
- Having the knowledge to be able to recommend appropriate upgrades / repair work and advise the office of the requirements
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene Curtis on 0876341327 in complete confidence