Dublin, Republic of Ireland
12 months ago
17 Jun 00:00
Role: Senior Site Manager.
Benefits: Superb benefits package incl. car/van.
Senior Site Manager required in Dublin area. The successful applicant can expect to work on a variety of project types ranging from; Fit-out, Healthcare, Industrial & Housing projects.
You can expect excellent career progression and a positive company that will support your development.
- The successful Site Manager will have full responsibility for Site Team and have a number of sectional foremen working below him.
- Report to the Contracts Manager / Construction Director.
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Construction Management or Site / Civil Engineering (Degree in Engineering or Construction Management, but not essential).
- Must have 8+ years' experience working with large main building contractors.
If you have any interest in this role please call Eilise in Elk for a chat on 059-9176301 or email