12 days ago
Position: Senior Engineer - Leading Irish Developer
Salary: Excellent Salary and Package on offer
Our client, a leading Irish Develop, is now looking for a Senior Engineer to join their growing team.
This role will be for a large-scale Residential Development in Laois, valued at over €20m, with approx. 18 months of work.
- Ensure that the works are delivered in the safest manner possible, in accordance with all legislative requirements.
- Working alongside and assisting the Senior Management Team on site.
- Giving daily site briefings to the workforce
- Ensure the highest standards are always maintained.
- Liaising with service providers such as Irish Water, ESB etc. and Local Authorities as required.
- Third level qualification in Engineering or related discipline.
- Previous experience working in a similar role on large scale residential developments.
- Strong numeracy and report writing skills.
- The ability to mentor and manage Junior Engineers on site, overseeing setting out etc.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.