15 days ago
Title: Senior Accounts / Purchasing Administrator
Location: Tuam, Galway Office based
4-Day working week option
Our client specialise in the design, development, and manufacturing of paint mixing and tinting equipment which is exported worldwide.
This position is part of the Finance and Purchasing team. The position is a full-time position with an option to work a 4-day working week.
Your day-to-day duties will include the following:
- Assist with monthly accounts and reports.
- Suppliers: invoice posting, debit notes, payment run, account reconciling
- Process supplier invoices / stock movement journals onto our accounting system.
- Maintain logs and issue deviation reports.
You will work closely with a small team based in Ireland and in Asia.
- Support the management of our Procurement Plan and Materials Management in line with our Quality Procedure
- Plan, schedule, and place purchase orders with European and Asian suppliers - monitor orders, schedule call-offs.
- Work with suppliers to consolidate shipments and ensure orders are ready for dispatch on schedule, verify inspection reports, validating revision levels.
- Manage inward logistics from suppliers
- Achieve Bill of Material cost and Supplier Performance targets.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Gary today on 0857812257 in complete confidence.