15 days ago
Position: Sales and Specification Manager (Specialist Door Solutions)
Salary: DOE plus vehicle
Specification selling is an established part of our clients business, they require a dedicated individual located in Ireland to cover Ireland and Northern Ireland to further develop their architect and specifier relationships. This is an outstanding opportunity for an established manager to make their mark within their team.
This is a technical and performance-focused specification role, driving increased specification of our range of door, window and transfer hatch products within defined market sectors, supporting our commercial team in our overall business strategy.
Knowledge of the construction sector and contracting environment would be an advantage.
- Specification driven sales and business development.
- Present to clients, architects, sub-contractors and consultants with a view to building a demand for products.
- Maintain and develop key relationships with specifiers and end-users to ensure we are the preferred choice for range of products.
- Build manage effectively a strong sales pipeline to achieve sales targets.
- Ensure quotations, proposals and technical details reach customers in a timely manner and follow up through to order placement.
- Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product and service changes; survey consumer needs and trends; track competitors.
- Participate in technical/professional organisations or networking groups, set up and attend trade shows, exhibitions, conferences to represent at a local/national level.
- Follow up business/planning leads with existing and potential new architects/specifiers/clients.
- Work with the team of sales managers, estimators, project managers and manufacturing teams to ensure smooth delivery of projects to our clients.
- Minimum 5 years relevant sales experience in the construction or engineering sectors.
- Experienced in liaison with clients, architects and consultants.
- Experience of specification driven sales in the construction industry an advantage.
- Excellent technical and communication sales skills (oral and written), plus the ability to confidently deliver presentations and CPDs.
- Strong IT skills, including MS applications and CRM platforms for forecasting/project tracking
- Be organized, with good time management skills.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Full Irish driving license
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene today on 0860651940 in complete confidence.