Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€24000 - €40000 per annum
4 months ago
18 Jul 00:00
Position: Sales Administrator
The Sales Administrator will be responsible for liaising with the sales department and ensuring all orders are input on to the system and tracked from the manufacturer to the customer.
Service Administrator Responsibilities:
- Handle all calls from sales reps.
- Input all sales orders.
- Send orders to manufacturers.
- Organise the dispatch, delivery and installation schedules as required.
- Liaise with sales teams as required.
- File all documents per order as required.
Service Administrator Requirements:
- Needs to be an organised person who can multi-task.
- Must have meticulous eye to detail.
- Needs to be fluent in English and needs to be good communicating with people over the phone and by email.
- Experience using exchequer and an inhouse order system desirable.
- Needs to be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
Window and Door Company with nationwide coverage serving both the commercial and residential markets. From self-build to large scale developments
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.