Dublin, Republic of Ireland
about 1 year ago
04 Jul 00:00
Job Title: Sales Administrator
A leading building specialist company based in Dublin are looking to recruit a Sales Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity for a career driven and enthusiastic individual.
The candidate must have a positive attitude to sales and have the ability to work in a pressurised environment.
The role will require the candidate to:
- Interact with customers, colleagues and suppliers in relation to products and specification requirements
- Dealing with phone and email enquiries
- Process sales orders, quotation requests and enquiries
- Support external sales team
- Work closely with colleagues on the internal sales desks
- Produce and issue concise reports/updates to the wider team
- Must be prepared to travel for site visits where required
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- 2 years' experience of internal sales or sales administration, preferably in the construction industry
- Technical and sales knowledge
- IT skills associated with Microsoft excel packages (word and excel)
- Good telephone manner
- Strong organisational and communication skills, with the ability to work as part of a team
- Experience in formulating and issuing estimates/quotes.
- Ability to be able to read drawings
If the position above is of interest to you, or you would like to keep up to date with jobs within our specialised industries, send your CV Today! and feel free to register at www.elkrecruitment.com.