8 days ago
Salary: Negotiable D.O.E
The Job: Excellent opportunity for an experienced Rigger to join a well established Engineering Company in Leinster
- Working in a team erecting and fixing of steel structures to facilitate the installation of telecommunications equipment.
- Installation, commissioning, decommissioning, dismantling and removal of telecommunications cabling and equipment
- Working at heights on telecommunications structures including poles, towers and masts to install key equipment
- Running feeders, earthing, labelling, testing of feeder cables and optical fibre for compliance with specifications
- Completing accurate documentation of equipment on towers and survey reports
- Conducting site audits
- Analysis of system faults
- Ensuring all Environmental and H&S requirements are met
- Previous telecoms rigging experience essential
- Familiar with tower erection, antenna and transmission line systems on towers, rooftops and other structures
- Ability to read blueprint assembly drawings
- Ability to work outdoors in varying weather condition
- Accustomed to work at heights
- Good communication skills
- Valid full driver's licence
- Climbing & Rescue Cert
- Rooftop Accreditation would be desirable
- RF awareness Cert would be desirable
- First Aid Responder Course would be desirable
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.