Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€45000 - €60000 per annum
15 days ago
02 Feb 00:00
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Dublin South
Salary: €45k - €60k Neg.
We are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor for an established Carpentry Contractors in Dublin who supply expert carpentry servcices to Ireland's largest developers. Carpentry and/or residential experience preferred but not essential.
Our client specialise in supply and installation of joisting, timber roofing, first fix and second fix carpentry.
Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Producing fully priced and detailed bills of quantities, labour hours and materials for the complete project life-cycle
- The Quantity Surveyor will be preparing costs for variations
- Producing progress and cost reports when requested
- Involvement in cost plans, tracking labour costs and efficiency throughout projects
- Dealing with clients, contractors etc.in a professional manner
- Tendering for projects and working on own initiate
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- 5+ years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and also on own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Commercial awareness
- Computer literacy
- Full Irish drivers licence
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, reply to this advert, send your cv today or call Eilise (Alesha) on 0599176301 for more an informal chat.