17 days ago
Position: Project Managers - Construction
Locations: Cork, Limerick, Kerry, Dublin
Salary: Excellent Salary & Package on Offer
At Elk Recruitment we are always on the lookout for experienced Project Managers to work with our prestigious Construction clients.
As Project Manager, you will play a key role in the Senior Management Team and will be responsible for managing projects from conception through to handover stage.
- Ensuring that the project is delivered on time, on budget and the project is completed to the highest standard.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with clients, consultants, subcontractors, and project stakeholders.
- Implementing the company's health and safety processes and establishing a strong safety culture on site.
- Ensuring project costs and packages are managed and tightly controlled.
- Manage project quality over the lifecycle and ensure build quality meets expectations.
- Attend and report on Management, Client and Desing meetings as required.
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
- 10+ years' experience working with a Main Contractor in Ireland or UK, with experience working on large scale projects.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project etc.
- Demonstrated ability to plan & deliver a complex project.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to process candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.