about 1 month ago
24 May 00:00
Position: Project Engineer / Interface Manager
Due to continued success, our Client wishes to appoint an experienced Project Engineer / Interface Manager. This is a new, permanent role and the successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking various planned, reactive and proactive maintenance tasks supporting the overall function of the business identifying faults and solutions alike. The successful candidate must be conversant with maintenance and repair in the Healthcare / Pharmaceutical Sector.
Project Engineer / Interface Manager Responsibilities:
- Project management to coordinate the engineering team, assigning short and long term goals for successful completion of the project's plans.
- Allocate resources effectively including personnel, materials, and time.
- Approves plans and budgets for each project and makes any adjustments needed in consultation with senior management.
- Reviews safety standards for the engineering / maintenance department.
- Proven team player.
- Organised and adaptable with a flexible approach to work.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant healthcare Pharma regulations.
Project Engineer / Interface Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 6 years post-qualification experience, most of which will be in the Healthcare / Pharmaceutical Sector.
- Must possess organisational and time management skills with an attention to detail.
- Must be able to collaborate and communicate between the engineering team, service technicians and business managers effectively.
- Must have budgeting and cost management abilities, assessing estimated costs early in the project and bringing the actual costs in line.
- Must be able to draft clear reports on the efficacy of projects and the use and allocation of resources.
- Must possess technical knowledge and have the ability to troubleshoot
- Project Planning & Execution
- Managing Direct Labour Force and Subcontractors
- Project Cost Control
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.