19 days ago
Position: Plumber - Excellent Career Opportunity
Salary: Competitive Salary DOE
Elk are currently recruiting a Plumber to join their clients busy a well- established team. The ideal candidate must have experience in domestic and small scale industrial work.
· Be personable & outgoing
· The successful candidate will be smart, customer services orientated and an enthusiastic individual.
· Present well in a corporate environment and have proven customer / client relationship skills.
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· A trade background would be a distinct advantage.
· Be an organized individual who works well as part of a team in a high pressure environment.
· Proficient in all areas of domestic plumbing.
· RGI Registered.
· Have worked on both Gas and Oil Boilers.
· Basic knowledge of electrics for pump connections and immersions.
· Experience with commercial plumbing systems.
· General Handyman experience would be of an added benefit.
· Be fluent in verbal and written English.
· Excellent report writing, grammar and communication skills.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Sue on 059915 8972 in complete confidence