Dublin, Republic of Ireland
4 days ago
13 Feb 00:00
Position: Mechanical Contracts Manager
- Ensure your projects are completed on time and within its budget to the benefit of the company.
- Support and manage all site staff and ensure they have the resources to leave a professional job behind them.
- Manage your projects with acute commercial awareness to ensure:
- Early recognition of possible critical deadlines
- Claims for extras and variations
- That all disputes are resolved to the benefit of the company while maintaining a relationship with the Contractor.
- You will be responsible to complete projects at profit and finalise final accounts within a 30-day period from completion.
- Liaise with production, purchasing and drawing departments to ensure that your projects are completed in accordance with the programme.
- Through dialogue maintain a friendly and professional relationship with client / contractor at all times.
- Support and manage all site staff and ensure they have the resources to leave a professional job behind them
- In common with all areas of management, contracts managers need to be well- organised and capable of meeting deadlines. Good maths and IT skills will also help.
- Degree Qualification in Mechanical Engineering, construction or equivalent
- Problem-Solving Abilities, Strong Organisational Skills and be Customer Service Focused.
- At least five years in a similar position
- Effective Communicator
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV today and one of our consultants will call you to discuss in detail. Or feel free to contact us on 086 0405288 for more information