12 days ago
Position: Marketing Lead
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client is looking for an experienced and versatile Marketing Lead who's eager to work for a rapidly expanding multinational company. The ideal candidate has experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns. The candidate should be equally proficient with day-to-day marketing activities and long-term strategizing, and strive under tight deadlines to meet the company's changing needs
Objectives of this role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish and leveraging internal support.
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing, and web teams to design, test, and evolve lead-nurturing tactics
- Help develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging in all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Required skills and qualifications
- Proven success in developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and multitasking skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or related field
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven success in designing interactive applications and networking platforms
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene today on 0860651940 in complete confidence.