10 days ago
Role: Logistics Operations & Production Office Administrator
Our client has established a reputation as the global leader in agricultural bale wrapping machinery is currently seeking to recruit a Logistics Operations & Production Office Administrator.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the management of all outgoing logistics requirements to domestic, European and our export markets. Knowledge in the area of logistics and custom requirements is important for the successful execution of this role. The candidate will also provide admin support to the production office where necessary.to ensure a smooth handover of requirements to the production floor.
The successful candidate will have experience working in an agricultural and technical environment. Attention to detail is essential to the successful execution of this role.
As a logistics operations & production office administrator you will be reporting directly to the General Manager and will be based in the main production office.
Main areas of Responsibility will be as follows:
- Schedule shipments in line with sales requirements and request transport quotations in line with procedures
- Work closely with sales & production ensuring that sales requirements are aligned and ready for dispatch in a timely manner
- Manage warehouse shipments and release shipments to dispatch personnel
- Manage custom requirements and ensure necessary documentation is fulfilled.
Production Office Administration
- Administration support for the production process where necessary
- Manage accurate reporting of production data through Jira platform
- Prepare and track serial plate production for each machine batch in line with production requirements
- Issue pick lists to warehouse in line with production requirements
- Attend daily production meetings
Quality System Responsibilities
- Comply with company Quality Management System requirements i.e., perform your work according to your process documents, procedures and maintaining document information/completing department forms/records as required.
- Understand and apply our quality policy statement in all aspects of your work.
- Contribute towards achieving company objectives
- Ensure that the needs and requirements of company internal staff and customers are understood and delivered.
- Help develop and improve company internal processes and management system by reporting corrective actions, updates, and improvement ideas.
Education & Experience Required
- A minimum of 1/2 years manufacturing and/or logistic experience preferrable
- Good communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Experience in a variety of web-based Microsoft Office and 3D design applications
- Must demonstrate knowledge of 6 Sigma methodology. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- This is a brilliant and supportive environment
- Training provided, but experience is required
- Working closely with Head of Department, lots of access to central point of the business
- Competitive base Salary
- Pension scheme
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas, or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorization to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If you are interested in the above position, please call Andrew today on 0599158978 or send your CV in complete confidence AOM