4 months ago
15 Sep 00:00
Position: Window and Door Lead Fitter
The Window and Door Fitter will ensure that products are installed once they have arrived to site. They are the face of the company during this period and must demonstrate this in a professional manner whilst carrying out installations.
Window and Door Lead Fitter Responsibilities:
- Setting out
- Installation experience of commercial glass, doors, windows, curtain walling
- Read and interpret drawings
- Quality focused
- Manage the team and supervise all installations
Window and Door Lead Fitter Requirements:
- Current Safe Pass
- Ability to use a variety of installation tools from hand-tools to machinery
- Ability to travel when required
- Window and Door installation experience 5yrs
Window and Door Company who provide a full range of product including uPVC windows and doors, composite doors, sliding sash windows, alucad windows, aluminium windows, curtain wall systems, shop fronts, bi-fold doors and roof lights.
- Option to start from home base as work will be in various locations
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.