Republic of Ireland
7 days ago
Position: Junior and Senior Security Engineers- CCTV, Intruder, Fire Alarms, Access Control
Location: Kildare, Dublin and Nationwide
Salary: Subject to experience
Are you looking to progress your career within the Security Industry in Ireland?
Elk is currently recruiting for Fire and Security Engineers for a number of prestigious Security Firms across Ireland. You could be in a new position within 2 weeks.
The professional companies we are working with are looking for candidates with the following skillsets.
Can you do these tasks?
- To undertake the professional Fire and Security Engineering of electronic security projects for both domestic and commercial firms who install products such as CCTV, Fire Alarms & Access Control at a national and international level.
- To ensure that the CCTV, Fire Alarms, Access Control are installed to the highest of standards.
- Ensure your work meets the clients expectations and agreed specifications.
- Ensure you carry out all works in accordance with Health & Safety requirements.
- To liaise with other Contractors and Customers at a local and site level.
- Customer focused and have the ability to represent the Company in a professional manner.
- To maintain the highest standards of quality at all times in relation to the installation of all CCTV, Access Control or Fire Alarm Systems projects.
- To respond to all communications within an appropriate time.
- To use all Company property responsibly.
- To represent Company's best interests at all times.
- To be highly motivated and work on your own, with an excellent attention to detail.
Is this you?
- You will have several years' experience in the Security industry primarily working as a Fire and Security Installations Engineer installing CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and Fire Alarm products.
- Excellent understanding of current standards relating to Security and Fire Systems.
- Experience of Intruder, Intercom, Access Control, Fire Alarm and CCTV installation best practices.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Results & Quality conscious.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Career focused and have the drive to take the next step up in your career.
- Full clean driving license.
If this is you?
Send your CV today and we will call you to discuss your next role!
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene Curtis on 0860651940 in complete confidence.