Junior Project Manager - Cork
10 days ago
Position: *NEW* Junior Project Manager
Salary: Competitive salary
Our client, a dynamic and progressive Construction Company in Cork, are now looking to recruit a Junior Project Manager to join their growing team.
Their project portfolio includes Commercial, Industrial and Life Science projects.
- Day-to-day management of the site.
- Ensuring all Quality Control and Health and Safety measures are implemented on site and are in line with the overall BCAR plan for the project.
- Liaising with Subcontractors, Senior Management, Planners and Quantity Surveyors in the planning & construction of the project.
- Supporting the Project Manager/Contracts Manager to ensure all works are completed as per programme, on budget and to a high standard.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or the equivalent.
- 4+ years' experience in a Senior Engineer position working on Commercial, Industrial and Life Science projects in Ireland or UK.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.