Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€30000 - €35000 per annum
14 days ago
17 Apr 00:00
Position: Junior Installation Manager
Salary: €30k + Transport
The Junior Installation Manager will be responsible for working with the Installation Manager to oversee the quality of work carried out and to assist with surveying when required.
Junior Installation Manager Responsibilities:
- Be able to measure for windows and doors
- Be able to check quality of installations
- Be good at communicating with customers.
- Can schedules Fitters' work and also trucks for deliveries.
Junior Installation Manager Requirements:
- Professional qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the industry.
- A good knowledge of the industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, results driven, motivated
- Strong organisational skills
- Full valid driver's license.
Window and Door Company with nationwide coverage serving both the commercial and residential markets. From self-build to large scale developments Perks:
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
- Company Vehicle, phone, laptop
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.