7 days ago
Position: Junior Administrative Assistant (Homecare/ Healthcare)
Location: Dublin 14
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client is an Irish Family Owned and Family run Homecare company.
They are looking for an experienced and hardworking Junior Administrator to become a part of their rapidly expanding team. If you wish to work for a company that truly appreciates and looks out for their employees, then we would love to hear from you!
This is an entry level, non-secretarial, administrative position, requiring administrative work of limited scope and responsibility.
The successful applicant will have strong administration and people skills. The candidate will require excellent computer skills, relationship building skills and work well on their own and as part of a team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- General administrative duties, including data and file management and data entry
- Collating data/information for reporting
- Pulling weekly reports pertinent to business needs
- Assisting with payroll administration
- Update and maintain client's records
- Update and maintain employee records
- Providing high quality customer service, responding to queries and providing information
- Administrative duties relating to homecare packages
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene today on 0860651940 in complete confidence.