Kildare, Republic of Ireland
€30000 - €45000 per annum
4 months ago
15 Jul 00:00
Job Title: Joinery and Aluminium CAD Technician
Position Type: Full Time
Reporting To: General Manager
This is an opportunity to join a business with a long history in the role of Joinery/ Aluminium CAD Technician. You will work on a range of interesting and challenging projects and have excellent career opportunities. Experience in Joinery CAD or Aluminium CAD technician roles are preferable. CAD technicians in both disciplines required.
- Preparation of workshop drawings, using Logikal for production (Aluminium).
- Preparation of full workshop drawings for production (Joinery).
- Preparation of Elevations, Sections and Fixing Detail drawings for submission to Architects, Engineers and Clients for approval.
- Liaise with Architects, Engineers and Clients to ensure compliance with specification and budget (Joinery/ Aluminium).
- Operate and maintain RFI system (Joinery/ Aluminium).
- Input data to fabrication software package for the production of Cutting Lists and Worksheets for use on shop floor (Aluminium).
- Attend site meetings or resolve technical issues on site regarding the fixings of fitted furniture and bespoke joinery products (Joinery/ Aluminium).
- Prepare Operation and Maintenance files for each project (Joinery/ Aluminium).
If the above role is of interest give Noelle a call on 0860483963 for a confidential chat.