about 1 month ago
Position: Internal Sales Advisor - Entrance Automation products
Salary: (Depending on Experience).
Elk Recruitment are currently recruiting for a full time experienced Internal Sales Automation Advisor and Administrator.
The role involves answering inbound calls, receiving e-mail orders, processing a high volume of orders, advising customers & preparing quotes, dealing with queries, liaising with the warehouse & external sales representatives and all other general office tasks
Sales Rep Responsibilities:
- Good interpersonal skills and professional & excellent telephone manner
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong PC, numeracy, literacy & organisational skills - knowledge of Sage 200 would be a major advantage although training will be given
- Helpful, positive, friendly attitude
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to act on own initiative
- Ability to effectively priortise / plan own workload
- Highly motivated team player, capable of good interaction with customers
- Positive attitude to learning new skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, at all levels
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene on 0860651940 or 0598629904 in complete confidence