Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€40000 - €42000 per annum
2 months ago
Position: Internal AHU (Air Handling Unit) Design Engineer
Salary: Circa €40k + bonus + company car (if site visits are required)
The Internal AHU (Air Handling Unit) Design Engineer will be responsible for assisting in the professional delivery of air conditioning projects and providing full layout design & construction drawings for our installation teams on projects spanning across residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
Internal AHU (Air Handling Unit) Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Prepare designs, drawings, calculations and equipment schedules to E & M requirements.
- Represent the company at design and pre tender meetings if required.
Internal AHU (Air Handling Unit) Design Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in AHU design.
- Ideally have a qualification or demonstrable experience in mechanical engineering.
- Be comfortable using factory specific selection software or comparable systems.
- Have knowledge of fan systems, or can demonstrate some background in fan system engineering, HVAC, or similar.
- Hold full, clean Irish driving licence.
Established air conditioning and hvac supplier who offer a full package of air conditioning and process related products. In addition to commissioning and trouble-shooting, they also deliver customised maintenance packages. These ensure the optimum performance of installed systems, prolong equipment lifespan, and prevent the consequences of system failure or total shut down.
- Ongoing Training
- Christmas Bonus
- Company Vehicle (if site visits are required)
- Progressive salary
- Excellent Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.