7 days ago
Position: Installation Manager (Electronic Systems)
Elk are currently recruiting for an Installation Manager for their client, who are one of Ireland's leading supplier of retail loss prevention systems.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in possibly CCTV, Intruder Alarm or any other installation/service area involving electronic systems
Installation Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing the arranging and scheduling of installations.
- Check-in every morning to review projects of the day, set expectations & answer any questions.
- Follow-up with previous projects and outstanding items
- Review paperwork from the crews for accuracy, completeness, and timeliness
- Handling customer complaints to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Be aware and implement safety procedures internally and externally.
- Troubleshoot and define solutions to technical problems.
- Motivate, supervise and appraise installation/service staff.
- Manage installation staff performance & non-conformance if it arises.
Installation Manager Requirements:
- Technical background in possibly CCTV, Intruder Alarm or any other installation/service area involving electronic systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Clean driving license, other operating licenses are also of benefit.
- Experience in running a busy nationwide install dept
- Customer liaison
- Good staff management skills
- Candidate will be given autonomy to run the department and deal with all staff/customer issues
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene on 0860651940 in complete confidence