Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€40000 - €65000 per annum
11 days ago
A busy Dublin-based company is looking for a HVAC Engineer who is multi-skilled with HVAC, Chiller, Air-Con & Building Services technicians, carrying out remedial works and maintenance services on a range of both commercial & industrial buildings. Various reactive and remedial works are required to maintain the plant operation and compliance with industry standards.
Role: HVAC Engineer
Salary & Benefits: Competitive Salary, Tablet, Mobile Phone, Company Vehicle.
Training & Personal Growth: Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance of commercial rooftop heating and cooling equipment.
- Communicate with management regarding status of work orders.
- Inspect HVAC systems and their components (e.g. Air conditioning systems, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) to evaluate condition, identify necessary repairs and recommend preventive maintenance.
- Installation of air-conditioning equipment, heating and ventilation systems.
- Maintain service vehicle, tools and equipment in good working order.
- Participate in meetings, workshops and training as required.
- Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning FETAC Level 6.
- Background in service and installation of AC equipment preferable.
- Minimum 2 years post apprenticeship experience.
- Valid/clean drivers' licence.
- Knowledge and experience in the maintenance and repair of Split AC, VRV systems, Fan Coil Units and Air Handling Units.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Noelle on 0860483963 for a confidential chat.