12 days ago
Position: Senior Health & Safety Advisor
Salary: Excellent Salary on Offer
Our client, a leading Main Building Contractor is currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Health & Safety Advisor for projects across Leinster.
With Head Office in Kilkenny, this role will initially be based on a project in Dublin to then cover sites across Leinster (Kilkenny, Kildare, Dublin) and will manage all Safety for the company across active sites.
- Managing safety on site including sub-contractors and other site personnel and encouraging a positive H&S culture on-site.
- Monitoring, recording, and reporting on Health and Safety compliance on-site.
- Weekly inspections and generating reports.
- Liaising and building relationships with all personnel on site.
- Minimum qualification of Level 7 in Environmental Health, Safety, Occupational Safety and Health, Safety, Health and Welfare at Work or similar.
- Strong knowledge of the Irish Health, Safety and Environmental legislation and regulations.
- 5+ years' experience working in the Construction industry in Ireland/UK is essential.
- Strong experience using MS Office packages.
- Full Irish/UK drivers' licence is required.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.