26 days ago
Position: Health & Safety Advisor based in Frankfurt Germany
Location: Frankfurt Germany
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client, a leading Engineering organisation providing specialist commercial and industrial engineering services to the building industry. The client is now looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join the team in Frankfurt Germany.
- Based in Frankfurt, Germany
- 4week rotation, flying home Thursday evening, returning to Frankfurt on Sun evening
- Accommodation in Frankfurt paid for by the company
- Monthly ticket for public transport paid for
Other benefits we offer:
- Further education support
- Performance based annual bonus between 5-10%
- Phone & Laptop
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to free Learning Platform
- Preparation and issuing of Risk Assessments, Method Statements & Site-Specific Safety Statements in consultation with Site Foremen and Contracts Managers
- Carrying out Environmental Health & Safety inspections
- Completing EHS Training for Employees
- Investigation, recording and reporting of accidents and near misses promptly, ensuring that any corrective actions are implemented without delay
- Reviewing sub-contractors' Safety Statements and Safety Compliance
- Attending regular site Health & Safety Meetings
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Andrew today on 0599158978 in complete confidence.