Dublin, Republic of Ireland
about 1 year ago
27 Jun 00:00
Position: Graduate Health & Safety
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Elk Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional to work for an M&E company based in Dublin.
The company Is offering exciting and challenging opportunities that will progress your career!
Health and Safety Responsibilities:
- Provide constructive guidance and expert advice to management and site operations related to occupational health and safety.
- Support the implementation of project specific health and safety plans.
- Investigate and train others to the cause(s) of on the job accidents and injuries and develop preventive and corrective action plans.
- Review, evaluate, and analyse work environments and design programs and procedures to control, eliminate, and prevent occupational injury or illness caused by physical, chemical and behavioural agents or ergonomic factors.
- Conduct frequent and regular safety inspections of construction sites and to enforce adherence to laws and regulations governing the health and safety of individuals.
- Teach, Coach, facilitate and support; site employees instruct of occupational related hazards and the controls necessary to prevent injury or illness.
Health and Safety Requirements:
- 1 - 2 years' experience in the Construction industry
- Educational: Bachelor's in safety, or related experience
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- Work Experience: 1-2 year of construction safety experience, safety inspections, training ability, accident investigation, job hazard analysis.
If the position above is of interest to you, or you would like to keep up to date with jobs within our specialised industries, send your CV Today or call Noelle on 086 0483963.
Health and Safety