10 days ago
Position: LGV and HGV Mechanics
(LGV - Light Goods Vehicle, HGV - Heavy Goods Vehicle)
Our client, a well-established and growing Civil Engineering Company in Leinster is looking for a Mechanic.
The successful candidate will work closely with our Garage Supervisor. They will be supporting the general upkeep of our wide range of internal Fleet (small equipment, vans, dumpers, excavators, tractors & lorries).
- Excellent service & repair skills
- Be Diligent, with a flexible approach to work.
- Have exceptional organisation and communication skills.
- Strong team player
- Service, maintain & repair a wide range of internal fleet including small equipment, vans, dumpers, excavators, tractors & trucks.
- Ensure that all work is carried out to the highest possible standard.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Vartika today on 059 915 8975 in complete confidence.