Donegal, Republic of Ireland
about 1 month ago
25 Feb 00:00
Position: Fabricator Aluminium and PVC - Facades, Windows and Doors
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
The fabricator will cut and prepare the materials pre glazing in the façade process.
Fabricator Aluminium and PVC - Facades Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret CAD Drawings,
- Double and Single head mitre saw an advantage,
- Rip/Bench saw,
- Punch set up,
- CNC experience an advantage,
- Quality orientated,
- Health and safety,
Fabricator Aluminium and PVC - Facades Requirements:
- Knowledge of Aluminium Window & Door, Stick and Unitized fabrication,
- Knowledge of Aluminium Window & Door, Stick and Unitized assembly,
- Excellent knowledge in the use of hand-tools,
Facade Company providing both domestic and commercial services to the Irish market.
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call us on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.