17 days ago
Position: Experienced Administrator
Location: Dublin West
Salary: Neg DOE
The Job: Excellent opportunities for an experienced administrator to join a young and energetic team in West Dublin, excellent scope for career progression
- Log calls and allocate engineers in a timely manner
- Source and onboard service providers globally
- Ensure all client demands are met
- Issue quotations and invoices and purchase orders
- Arrange delivery and collection of equipment and materials.
- Assisting management with the admin and coordination of projects. This includes managing timesheets, requesting PO's, issuing quotes , creating profit and loss trackers, equipment trackers etc.
- Meet deadlines to ensure clients are given the best customer service and support possible.
- All other ad hoc duties
- Attention to detail
- Able to prioritise workload
- Excellent customer serviced
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environmet
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Display a positive attitude?
- Demonstrate good work practices, including time keeping, tidiness, responsibility, quality and safety awareness.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the Irteland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.