Meath, Republic of Ireland
€40000 - €55000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
Position: Part Qualified Accountant with Experience working in the Construction/ Buildings Products or Engineering Industry.
Salary: €40,000- €50,000 (Due To Experience)
Elk is recruiting for a Professional and Friendly Organisation that has Expanded.
The Company is seeking to appoint a Part-Qualified Accountant to join their Finance team. The successful candidate will be a key Senior member of the Finance team.
The position of Part Qualified Accountant Offers an Excellent Opportunity to develop your career for the future.
- Preparation and posting of monthly journals to assist in the completion of the Monthly Management Accounts pack.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and inter-company transactions.
- Preparation of detailed monthly sales report.
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register.
- Ensuring regular updating of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory accounts for external audit.
- Participate in internal audits.
- Financial and analytical understanding
- Experience working within Construction/Building products or Engineering
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar position
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Technical competency in accounting, audit, and taxation
- Willingness to learn and professionally develop
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA/APA Part Qualified
If you are interested in hearing about all Present Opportunities, please call 0851563377 or email for full details of all available roles across Ireland