Dublin, Republic of Ireland
over 1 year ago
Salary: (Depending on Experience).
Elk is recruiting for an Estimator for a leading architectural company based in Dublin.
Estimator Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare costings and quotations for our Access Control systems and Automated Door contracts and projects.
- Support the Sales Team to deliver quotations in a timely manner to meet demanding KPI targets and ensure all customer communications are expeditated efficiently.
- Compile monthly analytical reports to the sales team to show percentage hit rate and productivity etc.
- Maintain good relations with clients and their representatives.
- Support and liaise with other departments to perform commercial/contractual duties as necessary.
- Liaise with other departments to provide information to improve the service provided and received by the Commercial / Financial Departments.
- Measurement of quantities, in accordance with the standard methods of measurement, cost/value reconciliation and any other requirements as may be directed.
Estimator Experience and Education Requirements:
- A relevant degree/diploma in Quantity Surveying/Engineering (or similar field) or equivalent experience to support your competency in the role.
- Graduate - 6 Months relevant experience and performance on similar roles.
- Must have experience in all Microsoft office programs, knowledge of Sage, Cad and CRM systems would be an advantage.
- Experience in preparing quotations and tenders, be able to work off drawings, specifications, bills of quantities and engineer's repair certificates to compile a quotation.
If you are interested in hearing about all Present Opportunities, please call 085 1563377 (059) 917 6301 or email for full details of all available roles across Ireland.