Dublin, Republic of Ireland
12 days ago
05 Dec 00:00
Location: Dublin / Wicklow
Salary: Negotiable DOE
We are currently looking for an Estimator for our client based in Dublin. The successful candidate will be responsible for estimating, evaluating tender specifications and drawings, preparation of tender submission documentation and compilation of pre-qualification documentation to aid the Company to successfully bid and win projects.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Prepare all tender documentation.
- Review and evaluate cost estimates.
- Communicate with team members regarding new and current projects.
- Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products.
- Ensure timely completion of estimates.
- Understand scope of work to bid.
- Manage bid pricing from all vendors.
- Prepare cost analysis.
- Create and submit estimate reports to appropriate persons (Project Managers, Clients, Bidding Competitions, etc.).
- Seek and qualify new Subcontractors.
- Be fully compliant with Company Health & Safety: policies, procedures, systems and rules, report all hazards and incidents and ensure that you work safely at all times.
Qualifications & Experience
- Recognised 3rd level qualification
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Skills & Abilities
- Excellent Maths and IT ability with an analytical mindset.
- Familiarity with financial and project management principles.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to convey complex issues both written and oral.
- Ability to influence, build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different departments and all levels.
- Solution orientated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV or contact Helen on 086-0405288 for more information