16 days ago
Position: Electrical Site Manager
Salary: Neg DOE
Elk are currently working with a specialist engineering services provider who are looking for a fully qualified electrical site manager.
Electrical Site Manager
- Maintaining the highest quality standards, with a Zero snag approach.
- Working as a team to ensure that we deliver high quality safe installations, which exceed expectation.
- Maintaining and growing the client's high satisfaction
- Assist with ensuring apprentices receive appropriate training and guidance
Electrical Site Manager Experience & Education
- Previous Foreman experience
- Must be experienced in projects values at at least 3 million euros
- Must have a history of completing projects on time
- Time served qualified Electrician, experienced in industrial and commercial installations.
- Task focused and experienced in delivering results.
- Valid Safepass and manual handling certificate.
- Working within an actively managed Health & Safety System, and contributing to the system and approach to reflect the environment.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.