10 days ago
Position: Electrical Services Engineer
Great Opportunity to join a leader in the HVAC Industry, Must have experience in Smoke Ventilation.
- Candidates must be reliable, dedicated individuals, who are capable of working on their own initiative, and as part of a team.
- Experience and strong problem solving/diagnostic skills of electrical and control systems required.
- Candidates will be required for service & maintenance contracts throughout Ireland.
- Full, clean driving license required.
- Garda security clearance will be required
- Have a flexible approach to work.
- Have the ability to trouble shoot and determine the root cause of technical issues, using problem solving techniques, in an effective and timely manner.
- Have experience in the service/maintenance industry
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a full, clean driving licence.
If this is you?
Send your CV today and we will call you to discuss your next role!
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue O'Brien on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.