Waterford, Republic of Ireland
13 days ago
Position: Electrical Project Engineer
Salary: Negotiable DOE +Package
Elk are currently recruiting for an Electrical Project Engineer for a multi- disciplinary Building Services Company.
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure that assigned contract works are successfully delivered through to completion of such works in a safe manner, to programme, within budget and to the agreed level of quality. In addition, and equally as important, the candidate will require the skills to develop a strategies and positive relationships, in order to secure additional work primarily with existing clients whilst actively promoting The Company and all its capabilities
Project Engineer Responsibilities:
- Offering specialist technical expertise and/or solutions for proposals, customer enquiries, contracts or special assignments, contributing towards the production of accurate and complete cost estimates in respect of client enquiries.
- Liaising with client's representatives to ensure client requirements are clearly understood, resourced and implemented on time and to budget.
- Mobilisation, on-going management and efficient utilisation of appropriate resources in accordance with site requirements and a pre-determined resource requirement plan.
- Managing all workers engaged on assigned contracts, monitoring their performance and ability and assessing/identifying any skill/training requirements.
- Identifying all material requirements and the definition of materials requirement plans. Identifying all potential contract variations for potential commercial issues and client notification in order to identify any corrective or other actions that may be required.
- Managing and coordinating all activities on assigned contracts and accurately reporting performance, contractual status and the anticipated/actual commercial position for inclusion in various monthly reports.
- The continuous monitoring of contract progress to ensure contract objectives are being met.
Contracts Manager Requirements:
- Strong IT and Communication skills.
- Any other related duties and specific projects deemed appropriate by the Company to contribute to the overall aims of the Company.
- 3-4 years' experience in a similar role
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene on 0860651940 in complete confidence