Dublin, Republic of Ireland
9 days ago
14 Nov 00:00
Position: Design Technician
Salary: Neg DOE
On behalf of our client, one of Irelands leading roofing contractors, we are seeking a Design Technician
Competitive Salary/ Host of Benefits/ Exciting Career Path/ Full Training, Coaching and Mentoring Provided/ On-going Professional Development Provided
DesignTechnician Role Description:
· Ability to turnaround project specific working drawings and details of cladding flashings etc. in a tight timeframe.
· Turnaround of accurate flashings schedules within a tight timeframe.
· Ability to interpret structural steel drawings and identify any support members that may be missing from same.
· Ability to produce project specific working details of parapet upstands, service openings, channels etc.
· Ability to produce project specific aluminium capping/flashing details.
· Ability to complete accurate metal decking length schedules from drawings
· Collate Operations and Maintenance Manuals as required
· Any other reasonable duties as required by the directors, management or consultants appointed by the directors
Design Technician Experience:
· Minimum of 2 years' experience in building envelope/ façade/ cladding design
· Knowledge of Kingspan composite panels, both roofing and wall cladding.
· Knowledge of flat roof systems: built up bitumen systems, PVC membranes, hotmelt and liquids
· Third level qualification in Architectural Technology, Engineering or related relevant discipline
· Proficient in Autocad
· Knowledge of BIM and proficiency in Revit, Navisworks or similar software a distinct advantage
· Good communications skills
· Energetic, highly motivated