7 days ago
Position: Contracts Manager
Salary: Neg DOE + Vehicle
Elk are currently seeking an experienced Contracts Managers for a Structural Steel Fabricator company in Leinster.
- Overseeing day to day running of medium to large projects with possibility 2/3 projects running concurrently
- Agree programme requirements with Main Contractor and Design Team.
- Liaise with Production Manager to maintain programme
- Prepare Method Statements and RAMS
- Management and supervision of site foremen, steel erectors and other subcontractors
- Sourcing Sub Contractors and Suppliers
- Ensuring strict adherence to the highest levels of Quality and Health & Safety.
- Ensuring that Management are updated with site progress and commercial issues
- Maintain records all labour, plant, material on site.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation for variations and additions.
- Assist in the preparation of project final accounts
- Site Project Management preferably/but not necessarily working with structural steel
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to communicate with all internal and external partners
- Knowledge of construction software such as StrucCad, Strumis, AutoCAD or Tekla will be an advantage
- The ability to prioritise multiple concurrent projects under stringent time, quality and budgetary constraints
- Ability to read and understand technical specifications and drawings
- Detailed working knowledge and experience in technical elements of structural steel fabrication and erection
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 18001 & CE Marking
- Competent working knowledge of Word, Outlook and excellent Excel skills
If the position above is of interest to you, submit your CV or call 086 0405288 for more information.